Lets Make Eggless Caramel Custard Pudding Easy as a Quick Dessert
Eggless Caramel Custard Pudding – Today I will be showing you how to make eggless caramel Custard |Custard Pudding Easy and Quick Dessert. Again the best thing in this recipe, is that you can easily prepare this awesome dish at home, rather than going out and spending a considerable amount. This is one of the best dish which you can always get handy with and serve at special occasions, and believe me, this is worth a try.
So to start with, lets grab things that will be required….
Ingredients Required for Eggless Caramel Custard Pudding:
2-3 tsp Custard Powder
1/2 cup Yogurt
1/2 cup Condensed milk
1/2 cup Milk
3-4 tbsp Sugar
2-3 drops Vanilla Essence
Procedure for Eggless Caramel Custard Pudding:
– First you have to make caramel. For this just add 3-4 tbsp of sugar on pan.
– Cook it till it gets melted properly. When it acquires nice golden brown color with honey like consistency that means it has caramelized well.
– Then transfer this into a mold or container.
– This amount is for making a small caramelized custard.. Like a small katora like shape.
– Transfer carefully and keep it in room temperature.
– Then prepare wet custard mixture
– For this you need same same amount of fresh yogurt, condensed milk and milk.
– First whisk yogurt and condensed milk, then 2 tsp powdered sugar.
– Mix it well then 2-3 drops vanilla essence, milk and 3-4 tsp vanilla custard powder. Give it a proper mix
– Then pour the mixture over caramel.
– Don’t pour mixture over hot caramel otherwise it will get mix.
– After it sets slightly then pour.
– Now on a pan heat 1/2 glass of water and place the container and keep for steaming for about 20 mins. I personally kept for 22 mins.
– You can check after 15 mins,
– If not done then cook another 5-7 mins.
– After caramel custard gets soft spongy like consistency. Remove from it. Help of a knife loose it’s sides so that it gets removed.
– Now carefully transfer to a plate.
– You can enjoy warm or refrigerate it, as per your choice.